Cold Brew at Home - Beginner's Guide
When the temperature starts rising, there's nothing like a cold, caffeine kick. There are many ways to make the perfect cold brew, some requiring specific café quality equipment... but we have simplified it for you! When that craving hits, you'll have everything you need to make it. Here's what's involved:
- Ground coffee- we like our Colombian coffee. Choose "POUR OVER" on our site, and we'll grind it for you!
- Coffee maker and its filter- like Mr. Coffee or Moccamaster
- Ice and water
Here's the recipe for 4 - 12 ounce cups:
- 1/2 cup of coffee
- 3 cups of water
- 2 cup of ice
- Brew coffee with measurements listed in your coffee maker.
- Get glasses and add 1/2 a cup of ice per glass. Pour hot coffee over ice.
- Cooled cold brew concentrate (without the addition of ice) can be stored in a closed container, in the fridge for 1-2 days.